Emirates operates 105 flights per week from six UK airports and is one of the fastest growing airlines in the world. What's more, the airline has won over 400 international awards for excellence, so choose Emirates and your holiday will start the moment you step on board.
Emirates flies to four Australian cities from six UK airports via Dubai, so you can choose the one that's closest to home. Book Business Class and you will even be picked up from your front door by the airline's complimentary Chauffeur-drive service.
Flying to Australia via Dubai from Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow with over 70 flights a week onward to Australia, Emirates makes travelling down under easier than ever. There are three flights per day to Sydney and Melbourne and two per day to Perth and Brisbane.
More on Emirates
- The Emirates Visit Australia Pass means you can book a great value domestic flights to over 80 destinations before you go, making it easier than ever to see more of Australia on arrival.
- Emirates aircraft all boast award-winning entertainment system ice. With up to 1200 channels, you can catch up on the latest film releases, or relax to some classical music, email, sms or catch up on the news via live updates during the flight.
- Emirates has one of the most generous checked baggage allowances of any airline (starting from 30kg in Economy Class), gourmet meals and complimentary advanced seat selection — it's the details that count.
- With 17 A380s currently in service Emirates is also the largest operator of the revolutionary superjumbo, so fly from Heathrow or Manchester and you could really arrive in style.
- Fly First Class on the Emirates A380 and you'll find a new era of luxury air travel. With First Class Private Suites, the world's first onboard Shower Spa for First Class passengers and an onboard Lounge for First Class and Business Class travellers, you can relax and enjoy all of the comfort you would expect from one of the world's leading airlines.
Book with Emirates now